Steps to enter:
Step 1: Visit www.gggpicks.co.za, select your list of winners from the upcoming leg.
Step 2: Place any R100 bet on the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League before the allocated expiry date.
Top 10 best scoring answers who have also placed a R100 bet at GGGaming will all take a share of the allocated Betting Voucher Pool for that round.
Betting Voucher Pools:
R2500 Quarter-Final Leg 1: UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
R5000 Semi-Final Leg 1: UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
R5000 Semi-Final Leg 2: UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
R7500 Final: UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
Play and enter all 5 Legs, and you stand a chance to win your portion of an additional R2500 in GIVEAWAYS.
Betting Voucher Terms and Conditions:
1. Full value of the voucher, full face value, has to be turned over once before it can be withdrawn from your betting account.
2. Bets can be placed on all sports on offer. Betgames and Tote Bets are excluded. Betting Vouchers cannot be transferred or redeemed/withdrawn for cash.
3. All betting vouchers are valid for 14 days after being loaded.
4. Voucher offers only apply to customers who have an active and FICA’d account with GGGaming.
5. Excluded individuals are excluded from entering the competition.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
1. Should you receive a giveaway or gift amount from GGGaming, there are no turnover clauses attached to it. Amount can be used as the client deems fit, including making a withdrawal.
2. Giveaway and gifting offer only apply to customers who have an active and FICA’d account with GGGaming.
3. Excluded individuals are excluded from entering the competition.
Participants have the option to approach the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board in the event of a dispute.
GMB Gaming (Pty) Ltd t/a GG Gaming, License No: 10185541, is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. No persons under 18 are permitted to gamble. National Responsible Gambling Programme Telephone Number 0800 006 008. “Winners know when to stop ”